Friday, February 26, 2010

What is the best way to grow hair?

I have a cowlick and I would like to grow my hair long with out showing it. I can't wear hats on Saturday and Sunday :( What should I do how Should I do it? My parents wont let me buy some hair growth stuff, any answers?What is the best way to grow hair?
believe it or not prenatal vitamins. I cut my hair about a month ago and it has already grown 2 inches!! WOOHOO!! Can't wait for my long hair to grow back. .try this. .works for meWhat is the best way to grow hair?
Dont straighten or blow dry your hair too much. It will damadge it and make it grow alot slower. Also get is trimed every 2 months to stimulate your roots. Also, when shampooing your hair, massage your scalp very well so it also stimulates growing.





Good Luck.
prenatal vitamins or biotin vitamin supplements.


biotin is what my hair dresser recommended but i have yet to try it. but the prenatals did work and they make your nails nice to!


:)
http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/82/27/鈥?/a>





shes got brown hair

No comments:

Post a Comment