Friday, February 26, 2010

How to grow hair longer and faster?

I have semi thick wavy hair to about 4\5 inches past my shoulders and want to grow it 3 inches longer but I'm impatient. I wash it everyday (dang lice outbreak all over my little brothers school) and use a leave in conditioner to help damaged hair. I am a vegetarian and eat pretty healthy. Sports start soon though and I'll be wearing it in a ponytail more often. Any suggestions on how to get it to grow faster? And how to keep it healthy? Thanks.How to grow hair longer and faster?
eat lots of peanut butter and drink lots of milk.


also brush your hair for ten minutes a day to stimulate the hair folliclesHow to grow hair longer and faster?
Vitamins are a great way to grow your hair. Not only is it great for your hair, it is also great for your body, skin, and nails. I would recommend taking a daily multivitamin with 100% daily nutrients. In addition, take a hair vitamin ( i recommend GNC Ultranourish hair, it works great!). In addition, flaxseed oil and protein are two other important nutrients needed to increase hair growth. You may also want to look in to increasing the amount of MSM, silica, and biotin you take daily outside of your multivitamin and hair vitamin. Here's a guide on what to take and how much:


http://www.ehow.com/how_5573750_use-vita鈥?/a>
apply coconut oil for 3 hours twice a week , you will see a great results

No comments:

Post a Comment