Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can a hormonal embalance cause a woman to gain weight, grow hair in unwanted places and case fatigue?

If so, then what types of treatment or medicine is helpful? And will the symptoms return to normal with treatment?Can a hormonal embalance cause a woman to gain weight, grow hair in unwanted places and case fatigue?
It can. I have thyroid problems and sometimes your tests can come back normal and your thyroid is still out. I've listed a website to help you find out more information as well as find a good Dr. that can help with that. If it is your hormones, you can try using progesterone cream. That helps out a lot. It does take a few months before you notice big changes, but I felt more energy right away. I've listed a link for that as well, just click on the link for perimenopause.Can a hormonal embalance cause a woman to gain weight, grow hair in unwanted places and case fatigue?
Yes a hormonal imbalance can cause all of the above. Only your doctor can tell you what you should do or what medications may be necessary.
I'm not a doctor of any kind, so I can't give a definite or anything. But I will say I get the same symptoms. I had a ovarian cyst burst when I was sixteen and have been on birth control ever since. I think that's when I first started getting the hairs, and I definitely gained weight. Over the years, my doctors have had me try many different pills to see if they lessened any of the symptoms, and some actually did. I would suggest being checked out for cysts. My Mom, who has been a nurse for over 25 five years, tells me that having multiple cysts can be a cause of hair growth. Good luck!
Yes, sounds like a thyroid problem.


You'll need blood tests /hormone panel done to be sure.


https://ssl18.mysecureserver.com/healthw鈥?/a>
i dont kno about fatigue, but i know my friend has chin hair... poor girl
Deffinately. jUST GET ON THE PILL. iT HAS THE HORMONES YOU NEED
yes





IDK, SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment