Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I grow hair to neck?

I'm a 17 year old, caucasian, male with brown, very straight, light weight hair. My hair is currently about an inch and a half long. The last time I had a hair cut was about a month ago and had it cut to about an inch or a little less. I was wondering how long it would take to grow my hair out to my neck. Any answers would be helpful. Appreciated.How do I grow hair to neck?



On an average, hair grows at the rate of half to an inch a month and massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details. How do I grow hair to neck?
Hair grows half an inch per year, and unfortunately there is nothing that you can do, to change that. The only thing that is important if you plan on growing your hair long is to take care of it. If you don't take care of it, you will have very uneven, unkempt hair.





What you want to do is shampoo condition daily, with a good quality product, take a regular vitamin, brush your hair daily, (never when wet) and try to touch your hair as little as possible.
Well hair grows about half an inch a month, so maybe inbetween six months and a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment