Sunday, February 28, 2010

I want to grow my hair to my elbows by mid-December, any tips on growing hair fast?

My hair is just below my shoulders now.I want to grow my hair to my elbows by mid-December, any tips on growing hair fast?
To make sure your hair is growing to its full potential you could:





*use multi vitamin tablets called 'hair, skin and nails' or silica %26amp; msm capsules, which include important components needed for your hair such as zinc, protein and vitamin c.





*Eat healthily, such as high protein foods like fish and eggs.





*Massage the scalp daily, prefferably when shampooing or when you wake up or before you sleep. It stimulates the follicles in your hair.





* Coconut %26amp; almond oil help to maintain shiny, soft hair.





* Deep condition once a week.





Good luck, my hair is the same length as yours but once I started doing what's listed above I'm starting to see results, especially using the silica %26amp; msm vitamin comboI want to grow my hair to my elbows by mid-December, any tips on growing hair fast?
I dont think that will happen, get some extensions or something.
yeah, hair only grows at a max of 1/2 inch per month, so right now you're looking at 2 inches longer in december if you don't get it trimmed
Sorry, but if you don't grow your hair naturally, your hair would just be ruined. For a nice hair, just wait for it to grow. Best thing to do.
get it trimmed every 4-6 weeks jist 1/8 an inch and youse mane -n- tail shampoo and conditionare. your hair will probably grow an inch a month that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment