Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does anyone know any tips to grow hair faster ?

I want to grow my hair past my boobs anybody know anything ?Does anyone know any tips to grow hair faster ?
um well.. your will grow at its own pasteDoes anyone know any tips to grow hair faster ?
Lavender oil has been shown to increase hair growth so massage the oil once a week and soak for 30 minutes before washing. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
Try not try straighten or dry and leave it in a ponytail %26amp; don't touch it much.


If you find any miracle products, let me know because my hair never seems to grow =(
For anyone that says to to use olive oil in your hair, don't do it.


I used it a long time ago and it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life!


I practically had to live in the shower when I used it, it was so greasy afterward, and there was no way to get the olive oil out.


It was like, I really don't know how to explain it, but it was gross.


If you don't believe me, get a little bit of olive oil and try it on a small portion of your hair, it will feel like your just soaking your hair in it, and it will be hard to get out.





To make your hair grow faster, I use Mane N' Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.


You can buy it at Sally's Beauty Supply or most CVS's for about 5 or 6 dollars a bottle, depending on where you buy it at.


I have been using it for about 4 weeks now and my hair has already grown around 2 inches.


It is horse shampoo, but it can be used on humans too. So no worries there. It makes your hair thicker, shinier, softer, more manageable, and best of all, it makes your hair grow faster.





OTHER TIPS:


Flip your hair over at least 3 times a day, to get the blood flowing.





Drink plenty of water.





Get regular trims.(every 6-8 weeks)





Try to keep heat away from your hair, if you can't use a heat protector.





Massage your scalp for 2-3 minutes each day.





Prenatal pills are good for your skin hair and nails! When I took them my hair and nails grew like a weed!





hope I helped :D

No comments:

Post a Comment