Friday, February 26, 2010

Incredibly slow growing hair - any ideas to make it grow faster?

My hair is really, really slow growing - it drives my nuts! Has anyone got any ideas on how I can give it boost to increase its growing ability to the same as normal people's hair.Incredibly slow growing hair - any ideas to make it grow faster?
If u trim ur hair every 2-3 months it actually makes it grow faster...





My mum is a hair dresser and ive even done it and its trueIncredibly slow growing hair - any ideas to make it grow faster?
Grew my hair over the last six months trimmed twice, washed and conditioned once a week, deep condition once a month, use hot oil treatments once a month. Took Biotin(5000mcg) everyday and I have had my hair grow 1 1/2 inches. My hair never grew past my shoulder.

Report Abuse



use natuaral henna and cocunut oil
I really don't think trimming your hair makes it grow..I have really fast growing hair and everyone's hair grows at a different speed. Just make sure you're treating your hair with the best care(i.e. not straightening it or curling it every day). You can learn more about hair care from this awesome hair site: www.hairboutique.com
Drinking water can make your hair grow also eating healthy is good for your hair. Or if you want a hair treatment then i use this product called doo gro it works miracles before using my hair was breaking and down to my shoulders but now it does not break anymore and it is past my shoulders.
I don't think that there is much that can make your hair grow faster. It's in your DNA. But I've heard that if you massage your scalp a little when your wash it, don't overwash it though. There are a few things that you can do. I looked it up b4 b/c I wanted to know the same thing but I forget what all the things were. I just remember that most of them pretty much said that there was basically nothing really to do just these few tips to try. If you'll search at www.ask.com then you might come up with some things. And by the way if you trim you hair every 3 to 4 months if won't grow faster b/c your cutting off what little bit has grown. Most experts say that every 10 months is a good time to cut your hair and will help it to grow a little faster.
hair grows faster in the summer.....move to Florida
It is important to make your hair as healthy as it can be. For this you want to wash your hair everyother day because washing it too much can make it more oily. I used to wash my hair everyday but until i found out that it can actually make it more oily. It's sortof like the skin on your face; if you wash it too much the less oil it's going to have therefore your skin produces more oil and your face becomes oily! It is important to have the right balance of oil on your skin, so it's the same with your hair. Don't you think that washing your hair everyday can make it more oily? SO use a good conditioner EVERYDAY such as GARNIER FRUCTIS body and volume. OR ones that say moisurising on it. I heard that if you get a trim it makes your hair grow even faster but that is a lie. although you need to have a trim when you start to see slip ends; with this problem it can take even longer for hair to grow. Don't not cut your hair because you want it to grow faster. Still get it cute before you start to see split ends. You can take vitamins that also help your hair to stay healthy. Good Luck! =]
take vitamins n try to eat n live healthy or just ask ur doctor for help
Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage, protien


treatment and put fruit pack


once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --


http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment