Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How can my hair grow more quicker,what vitamins are the best for growing hair ?

My hair has been groiwng really really slow and im just clueless on what to do now. I was wondering if there are speacial vitamins that i should to that help hair growth or just what i need to do for it to start growing a little more fasterHow can my hair grow more quicker,what vitamins are the best for growing hair ?
Mane N' Tail Shampoo and Conditioner.


You can buy it at Sally's Beauty Supply or CVS for about 5 or 6 dollars a bottle, depending on where you buy it at.


The bottle contains 32 fluid ounces, which is about 3 times as much as what is in a regular bottle of Pantene.


I used to have really damaged hair and it was dry and it had no shine to it, and now it like bam!


It is really healthy and shiny and soft. I can run my fingers through it and not hit a single knot.


After all, the key to longer, faster growing hair is healthy hair.


And this stuff really does make your hair grow faster.


I have been using it for 3 weeks now and my hair has already grown an inch and a half. :)How can my hair grow more quicker,what vitamins are the best for growing hair ?
I have used Mane n Tail for years and on several occasions people will ask what makes my hair so shiny. You can also buy it now at your local walmart stores

Report Abuse



Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair.Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c鈥?/a> for more details.
I have never heard of this...


My biology teacher told us that how fast or slow your hair grows (your hair is basically just protein) is based on your genes, not on what you consume.


If you really can't wait you can always consider hair extensions...or wigs :P
Try lush new shampoo bar.
Biotin, but taking extra vitamins will only help if your body is lacking that vitamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment