Sunday, February 28, 2010

If I take Prenatal vitamins to grow hair faster how long before I see results? My hair is shoulder length?

I am African American, just got my hair trimmed, and am about to get individual braids. How many inches will it grow in a month while taking the prenatal vitamins?If I take Prenatal vitamins to grow hair faster how long before I see results? My hair is shoulder length?
Unless you're pregnant, prenatal vitamins aren't good for you. It can actually cause your hair to fall out.If I take Prenatal vitamins to grow hair faster how long before I see results? My hair is shoulder length?
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Do you know how sick those things make you?????
From what i have researched a hair grows at a rate of about 1 centimetre a month. but with vitamins that shouldn't change to much because the vitamins are used to give vitamins to a fetus
Your hair will grow about two inches every 4 weeks, just make sure to take plenty of them.
u shouldnt take thoughs
Prenatal vitamins may help u grow ur hair a lil faster but u won't notice a big deference. I can't tell u exactly how much, even if I knew everyone is different. If u really want to see more results I would suggest using hair products with protein in them like Keratin. Getting ur hair braided often helps too. Also just a good diet...
It takes about 30-45 days to see results in hair growth. Maybe you should try some hair vitamins instead.
You will see results almost instantly. Taking prenatal vitamins are for expectant mothers and more importantly their babies; not hair growth. The result you will see is people laughing at you while you waste your money!!
If you believe that vitamins makes your hair grow faster, may I interest you in some ocean front property in Arizona?

No comments:

Post a Comment