Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you grow hair extremely fast?

I was being a complete retard and I was mad at my mom so I cut my bangs just to get her mad, but I cut them too short so now they are so ugly, plus I have a callick so I can't get bangs like Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez and I really want them, is there any way to grow hair fast and train a callick?How do you grow hair extremely fast?
well my hair grows pretty fast...idk why but i straighten and wash it like every other day or even sometimes every day!!! or you can try eating lots of protein....and also you can probably take some vitamins so they would grow faster..... (but that might take a while)


since there to short and it will take a while for them to grow out try clipping it up or wearing a head band to hole them!!!!


and my friend she has a callick and she sometimes uses hairspray!!!How do you grow hair extremely fast?
oh wow. well first, newly cut hair always grows faster than hair that hasn't been cut in a while, so it wont take too long.


and since your bangs are so short, try pinning them back so people will not notice :)


and training a callick, you might want to try to part your hair differently, maybe that will help it.


good luck :)
Make suree that you shampoo and condition your hair at least every other day. You should do this because it will help your hair have all the nutrients it needs in order to grow. It should grow pretty fast.. (Make sure you shampoo AND condition your hair..)





Hope i helped


Kristine
Keep going for trims every i think 4-6 weeks, also most hairdressers/salon do protein treatments maybe try them too, to keep the hair strong an prevent split ends! I've grown my hair quite long now by just looking after it, leave in conditioners/ not straighting too much... good luck!
There are vitamins that you can take that will help your hair grow. After I get my hair trimmed, my hair grows crazy fast. I would suggest pulling back your bangs w/headbands or combing them to the side.
My hair grows exremley fast and so do my nails. I drink lots of full cream milk and eat at least a hand full of almonds per day. Anything will a lot of calcium will do the trick... good luck
They have vitamins that make your hair grow really fast, im not sure which one but if you go to your local pharmacy they will help you choose whats best.
Eat really well.


Take vitamins, especially the vitamins for pregnant women. Your hair will blast out of your head.
unfortunately there isn't a way to grow hair extremely fast. you just have to take care of it and trim it every few months...
Milk makes your hair grow, but if you hate milk that's going to be tough. I take prenatal vitamins and my hair and nails grow super fast!
number one what is a callick...?


get extensions its fake hair tho but it works or for a while wear it in a ponytale or have a head band
y the heck would you want to look like someone else????





try miracle gro and if that dont work there is something called TIME
eat lots and lost of protein. when i started body building i had to up my protein intake and since then my hair grows very fast
Biotin is a vitamin I take and it helps hair grow faster.


I take 2 a day and it's worked so far!
maybe this will help








good luck
every night braid them when there wet
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment