Friday, February 26, 2010

Prenatal pills, good for teens who are not pregnant just want to grow hair faster ?

i am 15, and i have just about the shoulder length hair and i want to grow it out, and i have heard prenatal pills work. Yet idk if they might work for me since i am not pregnant and do not plan on having kids.Prenatal pills, good for teens who are not pregnant just want to grow hair faster ?
Prenatal pills are actually very good for your hair, nails and skin. I take prenatal and folic acid on a daily basis and I am not pregnant. It won't cause you any harm.Prenatal pills, good for teens who are not pregnant just want to grow hair faster ?
It's just vitamins and it worked for me. Even my nails were healthier.
I have been taking prenatal pills for over a year now and they sure did make my hair grow faster. My nails too. Go for it. I'm not planning on having kids right now either and I take them just for the nicer hair and nails. Hope I helped.
ummmmmmm no
it's basically a multivitamin, and it's fine for you to take.
thats a good question when you find out wil you email me the answer pllllz :]?

No comments:

Post a Comment