Friday, February 26, 2010

How long will it take for my Female Dog to grow hair completely back after being spayed?

Thank youHow long will it take for my Female Dog to grow hair completely back after being spayed?
Well it kind of depends on how long her fur is. My doberman had surgery on her stomach area a few months ago, and it took about a month to grow back... if her hair is longer-then it will take a while... I know how funny it looks, but there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. (maybe a doggie shirt-if you are willing to put her through that humiliation)How long will it take for my Female Dog to grow hair completely back after being spayed?
Agreed, it depends on the dog's breed, diet and many other factors. It took my beagle about month to grow her hair back out.
My shih tzu took about 6 weeks to not see the incision anymore.
Depends on the breed. All dogs experience different hair growth rates.
First off yay for spaying and neutering! Secondly a few weeks to a month...depending on the length of the hair.
DEPENDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment