Friday, February 26, 2010

How can I grow hair down there?

I am naturally 'hairless' on my legs. What can I do to grow hair on my legs cause it looks like I shave but I don't. Will Rogaine help?How can I grow hair down there?
If you're a girl, you're SOOOO LUCKY! Why bother shaving if you don't have any hair. If you're a guy, then that shouldn't be a problem, because I hate it when guys are all hairy. It's kind of disgusting. Actually, it IS disgusting.





~You're lucky either way~How can I grow hair down there?
lol i know a lot of guys who shave and by choice, not for swimming or something. I dated a guy once who had hairless legs and i never even noticed until he pointed it out to me. Its not a big deal at all. If youre concerned about it, try looking up vitamins that support healthy hair growth. that could help. Good luck in your hair growing endeavors!!
why do you wnat hair on your legs most /all girls shave it off taht's a good thing you dont have hair on your legs unless your a guy i think guys with no hair on tehre legs are sexy
Don't waste your time. It is a medical condition and you probably will never have hair on your legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment