Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there a way to grow hair faster and more?

I heard if you comb your hair from the roots 3 times a day it increases your blood flow making your hair grow? true?Is there a way to grow hair faster and more?
Yes, that can be true - if you think your hair is growing abnormally slow. You want to stimulate the scalp and the blood flow there. That is where the hair is growing from. A healthy blood supply to your hair roots will feed it all the nutrition it needs to get stronger and grow its best. So if you think your hair is growing too slow - stimulating the scalp by brushing your hair should help, but it won't make more hair grow.





Plus, eating the right foods helps too. Like omega 3 fatty acids like fish and nuts. There are all kinds of vitamins sold for hair. You want to feed your hair what it needs to grow.





What really worked from my personal experience was eating jello. It really, really worked!!! I had my tonsils out and had a hard time recovering. For months all I could eat was jello and my hair and nails grew like crazy and they were strong too.Is there a way to grow hair faster and more?
Hello, no that is a myth. I am a hairstylist and your hair grows 1/4 of an inch a month. There is no creams, lotions, shampoos, conditioners and whatever will not make your hair grow faster. The only reason they say to comb or brush your hair alot before you go to sleep is because it brings out the oils in your hair to keep your hair moisturized naturally. Otherwise it does nothing at all. If you do brush your hair alot use a wire or plastic brush. Do not use a brissel or spring brush, it will damage your hair.
i've done some researching online and everyone says to take biotin because hair growth starts from the roots (which are inside your head) so you need to consume some a lot of protein in order for the nutrients to reach the roots. that's what i've been taking for bout 2 months and i don't really see a difference (i guess it takes awhile) but my mom REALLY noticed a difference. i'll come back later to post my sources (because i'm on my granny's computer and i saved the links on my laptop), i found them quite helpful :)
Eat lots of protein, i ate lots of yogurt and healthy food lol, and in 4 months my hair had grown so much
I dont know if that's true, but eating lots of veggies can help.
to make your hair grow longer , listen to metal for about 2 years and you should see a diffrence
try rogain
put like a wig on or something duh

No comments:

Post a Comment