Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I grow hair for my ';happy trail'; faster?

You can't speed up the process. It will grow at it's own pace. Just be glad you have a happy trail. A good happy trail teases about where it leads, whether it's worth the trip or not.How do I grow hair for my ';happy trail'; faster?
?????How do I grow hair for my ';happy trail'; faster?
Happy Trail - What is that?
Get a weave.





best,





cez
not sure.some dude said some guy used birth control pills on shampoo.i think he smashed the pills and mixed it with the shampoo.i didnt work on me.maybe its just lies or maybe you have to use a special shampoo and special birth control pills.I assume that Keratin pills and shampoo will work better.idk but still i doubt itll work HECK of FASTER. maybe keratin and horse shampoo might work the best,who knows? heh heh but good luck.
lol @ happy trail.....it just has to grow bac on its own
youve got me.....whats a happy trail.....now i feel old.....boo hoo
shave it. not to get rid of it, but it will grow back faster. dunno why. it just does.
  • Contagious rash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment