Friday, February 26, 2010

What would it take to grow hair like this?

http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/medium_men_hairstyles_573.php


I have find, straight hair. I'm growing it longer right now, and I want to know what it would take to grow it like this? I've never grown it to this length. I'm assuming it needs products. Any recommendations on how to grow it and maintain it?What would it take to grow hair like this?
Try Biotin Pills - Daily. I have tried this and it worked great!What would it take to grow hair like this?
Biotin Pill will def help it grow faster..as well as your nails. To maintain the shape as it grows just go to a salon and have them take weight out of it rather than putting lots of layers in it. His ends look textured in that pic...and I would say its a soft wax or styling cream put in while the hair is dry. You will have to blow dry your hair to the side to get it to stay like that tho..and then just have the sides and back air dry so its flippy.
You just have to be patient, it'll grow. You can use Biotin Pill to speed it up a little bit. The guy in the picture looks like he uses gel, and he blow drys his ends so they're flipped.. It's a reallyyy cute hairstyle too, btw. :)
idk but its really cute if u find out

No comments:

Post a Comment