Friday, February 26, 2010

Is it possible to grow hair when you flat iron it everyday?

I have really curly hair it is really thick it was really long and it fjust started to fall out and now it's shoulder length, and I dont look to good with short curly hair so I flat iron it not everyday but once in awhile like everyother day and I also use the flat iron to do curls is it possible to grow is there a shampoo I can use to makee it grow faster?Is it possible to grow hair when you flat iron it everyday?
Yes your hair will still grow even if you flat iron it everyday. The only thing you are doing by flat ironing it is causing heat damage and breakage. If you HAVE to flat iron it, use a heat protector spray. Dove makes a good heat spray.Is it possible to grow hair when you flat iron it everyday?
yeah its possible but itll probably take a while it took me 2 years when i straightened my hair almost everyday and now its REALLY long :) just make sure to put a heat protectant spray before you straighten it!

No comments:

Post a Comment