Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to grow hair a little faster?

I'm cosplaying as L in October. And my hair's too short.


My hair's just barely under my ear.


I need it to my neck.


I'll dye it and stuff, but I need to grow it..


Are there any tips for growing hair about 2 inches in a month?


I'm super broke, so I'm not going to go buy a bunch of crap.


Any at home recipes for growing hair?





ANYTHING?


thanks.


:]How to grow hair a little faster?
I read in a Girl's Life magazine once that if you bend over and just run your fingers through your hair it will make your hair grow faster... I don't remember how though. It's may be worth a shot! :)How to grow hair a little faster?
You can't plain and simple. There is no product that makes your hair grow faster. Hair grows at the rate of 1/4 inch per month. Maybe if your really lucky it can grow a little faster than that but that's the average, sorry. Hair extensions or a wig.
try like using split end mender every night b4 bed and every morning when you wake up. i know it sounds crazy but it helps me! also try using like dry therapy shampoos and conditioners.





hope this helped! xDD





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the best way is to take care of it well

No comments:

Post a Comment