Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I grow hair for skater look? [MALE]?

I have straight black hair just growing for a while, just staight nothing special. What do I have to do to style it a certain way, and get it cut a certain way. I kind of want it to be a skater look. Should I dye it dirty blond with brown highlights or something?How do I grow hair for skater look? [MALE]?
Nah, black hair looks good. (Blonde here) And to style it... comb it over to one side %26amp;%26amp; add a stretchy hair band that holds your bangs in place. It'll make your hair a little poofy as well. And brush it. that's all I have to say. xDHow do I grow hair for skater look? [MALE]?
i honestly dont think it matters what color the hair is. as long as you have it atleast somewhat long and slightly flipped to the side. like choppy.


like mitchell musso. but like 10x better


ya know?
keep it blackkk.


that's much hotter. :)


to do it skater, just grow it 'till it's close to your chin, then get side swept bangs and some choppy layersss.


look up pictures on google or something.
Keep it black. Grow it out one step at a time.(Monthly trims are good!!) Get like wax for your hair or something.
no keep it black and just let it grow
ewww............blondes ugly!! My friend just wakes up and his hair looks pretty great.
what hair has something to do with skating?

No comments:

Post a Comment