Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you really grow hair fast?

I use to have nice long hair up until 5th grade where i practically went bald! it wasn't even long enough to braid! even though its grown in more now i want my long hair i use to have back not this stuff i can just barely put in a scrunchy. plz im begging u give me some helpful info that will help grow my hair i've been struggling with fast.How do you really grow hair fast?
first you have to eat heathy, excersice alot, drink lots and lots of water. and don't have anything junky too much. take your vitamins and fish oil





first you should cut off all the split ends, and more of it, so you can start out fresh.


Heres what I do, it really works:





On saturday at about 6 or 7 o clock, I put olive oil all throughout my hair, and I massage it really well into my hair. I leave it in overnight and also in till the next day. Then the next day at about 5 o clock, I mix yogurt, 1 banana, honey(sometimes), and avacado. I leave all of that in for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I make sure to deeply massage it in well and put it all on the strands, work it through everywhere.





Then when I go to take a shower, I just use a light shampoo (Mane N Tail Shampoo), and get it all out. Then I get my Apple Cider Vinegar rinse formula. (The formula is one table spoon with one cup of water). I take the formula and rinse my hair with it, and rinse with EXTREMELY cold water. That makes it sooo shiny, and healthy, soft, silky, and smooth.





I do this once a week, because I have dry hair. It works really well, I deff recommend it. My hair is great. Oh and then for extra shine after, I rub an ice cube through my hair to make it even more shiny.How do you really grow hair fast?
Well you can get exstentions which will make them look long.


Or go to like a grocrey store and buy a shampoo and conditioner called main n tail and that helps it some what and trim it every now and then to get rid of the split ends which helps alot to.
you proballly got a perm


%26amp; sorrry. you cnt make your hair grow fast


just keep getttin braids%26amp;dnt put ANY chemicals in thier. %26amp; dnt straighten alot' can break off hair


in the mean time. get a cute haircut for short hair!
take a multi vitiman that makes hair grow really fast
try gelatin tablets. 1-2 daily should help.
Eat more fruits it depends if ur hair is a fast grower or slow grower .
EAT VITAMINS


THEY MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW

No comments:

Post a Comment